About LOTRO Deed freak
How to use:
- Create an account + main character
- Browse through the deeds and click the ones you completed. They will be highlighted.
- Click on your characters name in the menu to get an overview of your progress.
You have suggestions or missing deeds/faulty information.
- New tool: Trait tree spender
- Overview screen, showing all progress for a single character
- Forum signature with details of deed completion
- Virtue rank info
- Title overview/search
- Stable: Info on how to obtain the mounts
- Crafting recipe checklist!
- Emote checklist
- 1.3 - Features
- Overview screens now have a more fancy look with progress bars and breakdown on deed category.
- First tool released: The guild craft calculator. Use it to calculate how long it will take to reach a certain rank.
- Update layout a bit so it would look less like the lotro.com homepage. Replaced LOTRO logo with a slayer deed icon, which seemed more appropriate.
- 1.3 - Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug where Angmar deeds would show up as Ettenmoors deeds in virtue screens.
- Fixed a bug where new users couldn't check off any deeds.
- Pressing complete all doesn't complete all sub tasks for meta deeds.
- Some deeds do not have the correct icons.
- Filtering on uncompleted deeds in reputation doesn't hide completed factions.
- Not all deeds select their prerequisite deeds yet. Working on that.
- Class deeds don't show trait point acquisition yet.
- Added 2 missing reputation factions (Eorlingas and Helmingas).
- Created a new template for reputation overview, for easier completion.
- Selecting meta deeds, advanced and final deeds will now completed prerequisite deeds for that deed as well. Unchecking a deed will uncheck it's meta deed as well.
- Added a progressbar! You can now see on top of each page how far you are to completing them all!
- Moved some items into the list menu, to make room for future tools, more on that soon.
- Added maps for Eriador and Rhovanion that show progress for each region in that area.
- Added Western Rohan deeds.
- Added little help note on how to mark a deed as completed.
- Added a complete all button.
- Fixed some small dead link bugs.
- Added feedback form.
- Fixed bug where characters wouldn't show in the dropdown.
- Most deeds.
- Can create an account and multiple characters.
- Can check off any deed for any character, tracking progress.
- List of virtues.
- List of deeds that give each virtue.
- Deeds showing following details:
- TP amount gained from completing.
- Virtue gained from completing.
- Title gained from completing.
- Note for additional information.